Monday, May 16

Movie Day

hize nothing much do at home continue renaming my mp3 files ^^_

a bit a day ,hope before school start can clear all my stuff in my computer lolz

My plan to day

3pm - Met up my friend go pooling
6.15pm - Watch Movie (House Of Wax)

so befroe 3pm i was renaming my song then my friend call say so late laio then cancel it i hate when people change their mind dam

so at home till around 5pm went to yushin went to buy ticket & my friend was hungry so we went to eat Buger King but i don't eat i save it for my popcorn ^^_

eat till around 6pm so went to buy yeah popcorn Wow $8 man nvm still got gives ^^_ a friendship wist band word write on it (House Of Wax) in black color ^^_

when in the theater wow only 2 person in it lol

then after a while ,total only 10 person in it lol so we change sit ^^_ get the best view haha
wa the movie was great like those Freddy vs Jason film ^^_ Cool lot of killing & blood spread
kind of ER XIN too i hear that Freddy vs Jason 2 coming this year , yeah cann't wait till it show on movie hahaha in the middle of my show dam my friend call wa it like i on Max volume dam so lough i cancel the call and faster off it to Silent mode then he call again i cancel it again hahaha i don't care want to watch the show so excting now then at the end the hole House burn & melt down Wow Great hehhe u guy should go & watch it ^_^

then went walk walk around the shop Wow i found a shoes but too expensive it cost $135 dam how want i buy later mom scold mi hahaha so went home after that

Day End ~.~~.~

No comments: