Sunday, May 22

Follow My Friend Day Out

sleep till 2.30pm ai yo suppose to meet my friend to go pooling at JE then went hair cut then go race tamiya but all my plan have change.

meet up with them around 3pm+ cause it was raining so wait till the rain about to finish then i started to walk there & find them at the pooling center at CWP yeah then played awhile then wanted to go hair cut but was going with my other friend ,he hor hize go cut him self at 9am never wait for me.....

so forget it i want with my pooling friend to her friend house for christan meeting & thing so i went to take mrt to admiralty then meet up with some firend for her ,we walked in the rain again hize to the friend house ..

reach liao went in so many peoople then they sit around + play some game WTH i lose again then as a punishment need to drink a yellow color water + the taste very bitter + sour !!!!!

then they sing song hize my singing so bad + was a chinese song then i don't even know the chinese word so i only listen ^^_ then i use my HP to vedio it down hahahaha ~>~ (no face eveyone watching) what to hack i just do it !

then after that went to eat at KFC with her friend chated and stuff lol her friend hor like my HP so much pass here pass there lol then take back only left 2/5 power left hahahaha

then decieded to go her friend house to watch soccer ^^_ so went to cck play pool for a while yeah then take LRT 2 stop from CCK when we arrive dam ,when i tap my card and was going out my leg hit the door so hard wa bearly cannont walk so sour in pain then my friend also the wet floor after the rain make him slip & fall wa we both injuy lol cause his shoes no friction already hahah .

then at his house wa so many pet he have chicken ,dog , hamster,fish,turtle ,bird also donno have wa somemore only saw this pet lolz proz

so we sit and watch soccer hahahah so far i knew it was a draw then off to penalties
Arsenal VS Manchester
5-4 penalties

yeah !!~!!

then she played pool on the internet i help out abit hahahah
wow so late almost 1am so there was no train to catch then we take cab home 3 person first we send the girl home then me then my friend ^^_ hahhahaha so just reach home take a night bath cooling yeah then now online writing this blog~~~~

DAY END *_*

No comments: