Monday, May 16

Boring Day

hize so boring , nothing to do at home ^^_

btw my blog sometime got many typo Error hope u don't mind ^~^

so today plan to rename all my mp3 cause going to reformat my com cause cannont install vb.net sain 1/2 .

around 3.30pm my friend sms me ask to go over help him out reformating his com & play FFX lol then i reply say 5pm but end up i kind of lazy to go lol cause renaming my song wa so many saio now then i know tis ! only renamed 9 ablum then my hand very tired cause alot of typing
involved . so as i was saying 5pm then i started to walk there reach around 5.20pm lor hize then at his house watch him play FFX (Final Fantasy X) lol old one he replay again lol cause i accidentlly over writed his data for mine so he had to restated it ..

he get K.o by the Aeon with from then enemy lol cause that Aeon use Caurage lol 9999 + hp so every time he hit then the enemy use Caurage hahah after he (game over) my friend let me fighter for him hmmmm so i got a plan i use reflect on then enemy so when the enemy cast Caurage i will reflex to mi so my character + 9999 hp hehehehe so a tough fight then the enemy almost die i think the computer AI went up ,enemy cast reflect on mi to so it reflect only once so he can heal it-self (smart saio) but hhahaha i summon out to most powerful aeon can do up to 20000+ damage lol i overkill it ^^_then the rest let him play liao i go and help him reformat com after reformat his com we play Digimon lol i vs him and with 2 com game type : 20mins kill the most win my friend so cheat cause he alway use throw to throw me out for the stage to get the kill dam ^^_ but end up i won 28 - 27 wahahahah phew close call

then went home after that !

Day End :)

No comments: