Sunday, May 15

Friend Birthday

wake up around 1pm then laying on my bed think for my plan today

My Plan :
2pm - meet up wwithe friend at Causeway point
3pm - or so go imm race tamiya car
4pm - 7pm race start
7pm - went to Causeway point
8pm - meet up with friend to go celebrate her birthday

but my plan got a bit carry away

so around 2.30pm went to woodgrove redraw money lol no $ in pocket
then went to cwp by walking

20min pass

reach CWP went to pooling area to find them so joined them in pooling lol all give water to the girl lol let her win ^^_ then asked them to follow mi to imm but the wanted to play till 6pm so hize go imm all by myself reach there around 4.45pm

so set up my car and off go the race completed all the laps but it was too slow got around 30sec++ i need to get at less 25 or 26sec to get 2nd or 1st couse i use the old battrie so went to buy a new one Wow too fast fly out so keep tring till 7pm so far no luck but after the race i testing my car again no fly out leh very de strange somemore completed so many round hmmm

then a uncle borrow mi a rechargerable battrie Wow it like the faster thing over all at there but too fast all jump too far so need to get it before going to 2 lap then bad luck my parts fall of ai yo missing a very importance past look for so long ai yo time almost reaching 8pm going to be late to meet up with my friend die die then i ask another uncle it he got any spare parts so he find for mi got me one but that pars was not organial part from tamiya nvm ^^_ so ai yo really got to go so went walk all the way from imm to Jurong East Mrt take the train to CWP my handphone low power saio need it to take photo later on hize so sad then more wost so many of my friend sms & call me then .... too low power auto-switch off dam now cannont even On my phone

so meet up with my friend then went to KTV at clive center friend my friend we thought they already gone in so we went in find all the room saio lol end up ask my friend to call them.
ai yo they at Mc eating wa i'm so hungry so we went down again found them yeah !
then i donno what to eat all the Mc food like very sain everytime eat so what the hell got to eat so anyhow buy lolz

went up to KTV then all the room are full they said have to wait till 10.30 now only 9pm wa 1hr what to do , then the funnie thing is my friend shoes slip 1/2 like a Duck mouth ^^_ lol so funnie
so he went to NTUC to buy super glue to glue it back ^^_ then we went Arcade play play awhile till it was almost time so we went back to see whereter got any free room and oh ya on our way there we meet up more friend along the way ^^_

reach KTV we book a room and yeah start sing & eating stuff lol well i'm no so good a sing only sing 2 song 5566 - Chuan Shuo & Sun Yan Zi - Yu Jian with my friend ^^_ then Wow my friend all sing so many song lol can hear that they very good at singing we seleted so many song almost like 40+ but we run out of time to sing couse it almost 1pm the KTV close hize around 12.30pm we celebrate my friend birhtday lol i sing for her Birthday song lol in the KTV also have that song wahahah but that version kind of wired ^^_ nvm then she blow the candle lol blow so many time wahahahah then we all give her present my was a earing which i buy it yesterday in orchard went shoping time :P then hize time over so many of my song i choose only sing 2 song they all said next time go again wa i mean so expensive leh the bill come wa $100+..

then we went out wanted to take photo togerther but she don't know how to set timer for her camer hize so we asked the waiter to take for us but too drak in side so we went out side under the light and take it wahhaha then was about going home we worry that she go home all by her self by walking so we acompany her walk all the way to her blk down stair ^^_ then was about to walk back home it started to rain so we take cab home................................. reach home around 2am+ ba ^^_ wa a day

DAY END :P hope she like our gifs ^^_

No comments: