Monday, May 30

Start School Day

Today is the first day of school so i wake up early in the monring 6.30am ,eat,change - 6pm then online till 7.30pm cause when to read some blog ^^_

then i relise that my class start at 8am die not enought time hize then i so rush went down to take taxi & sms my friend they already at NYP hize . while sms time i donno why my finger nail started bleeding lol can see that the blood stane in it & feel a little pain hahhaha nearly 8am i reach NYP called my friend & she is no where to been seen hize then my classmate walked pass so i follow then to the class i suppose to be in only 3 or 4 classmate are in the same class only for that lesson. guess what i saw my Ex-ex sch mate in the room wow it was like we become school mate again hahahah then we started our lesson till almost 10am then the lecter give us end the class early so was decieded to go buy my note so she followed mi hahaha but wa what a long que so i'm all alone cause later she got class as for my 5 hours break so i called my classmate their all went out playing pool so i walk all the hell to the other mrt station to go to the K pool near ang mo kio central.......... just bought my drink & was about to go in the K pool central then i tio caught ,"no out side drink allow" dam so hize want out side drink all up Wow so cooling hahahaha then went in find them pooling yeah..... after that we all went to play acrade then went to eat Mos .Bager not so nice still got the tata sourcs breath lol........ was about time so we take a bus to NYP back ^.^ then want to the last lesson in the computer laps do some online suffing & quize then call it a day yeah.......... went home with my old friend & classmate. what a day but still spend alot for taxi & foods need to save up .

went home ,eat, bath my hair still got the dye from last night still smelly lolz then i fixed my Hi-F5 lol tested some song see whereter can sing Karaoke or not my father pass me a mic to testign yeah hahahahah nothing much hope the in the future can ask my old friend or classmate come my house to SING KTV hehehehe that will be fun :P guess that will never happen lor hope they some time free ba also hope that they got read this blog to know !

time to go slp for tommorrow class at 8am till 2pm see ya ^^_

Start School Day END

No comments: