Sunday, May 29

Sad | Happy Day

hize what a day :<

In the monring went to expose with friend for food fare i was late so he went off before the next train just arrived so i take the train to Jurong east then all the way to City Hall to meet up with him but when i meet up with him he told me that his mom also got go so no wonder he no wait for me then went we reach expose then go find her mom after that we went walk walk in the food fare & bought some food . guess what most of the shop we see sell hot dog lolz but the most like is the Taiwan Ice cream very sour & very sweet too very Cooling Sensation yeah ^_^

then went to his house to sufe web then he come to my house play PS2 & then was about to go watch movie then he say don't want to go watch .....

at first i asked 3 of my friend to go watch

one got family thing so hmm i understand
2nd my friend i know he no $ so hize i also cannnont force lor
then the one i follow go food far de make me dissapointed so suddenly say don't want to go in the near future i will not go movie laio

seem to mi all not going but i'm already out so i called my friend see anyone wanted to watch hize some busy & some meet up friend to watch then i have no choice so want home so dissapointed then that (some meet up friend to watch) de person call mi say still want to watch i was so happy finally some one can follow mi go watch liao so like we decieded to watch at 12.10am de then i only have 20min to reach CWP so i rush wear anything i can find then hor wa more wost went i rush i wear my shirt oppesite lol lucky my mom told mi hahahha i was too rush then i run all the way to CWP then wa i got in the wrong entrant it like was i was going to the life then what the hell they lock 1/2 of the cwp gate then i run up the escalator till 6floor then aiyo they also block the escalator way with some gate so i have to move them then take the stair to 7 floor to meet up with my friend then i saw my EX class oh ya i forget to pass the $ to my friend cause that time my friend birthday so we want to KTV sing song & we share $ so i pass $20 then went in to watch Madagascar so funny till my friend cannont stop LOLing . then the show only last for 90min then end but a very nice & funnie show i will remember it ^_^

hize still wondring why will no one hung out with mi am i so anti-social :< still feel very upsad also happy cause got watch Madagascar :)

2 day left till sch

Day END

No comments: