Monday, May 23

Hair Cut Day

wake up late again lolz ...

when to meet up with new classmate ,he follow mi go cut my hair at Boon lay yeah~!~ finally got some one who willing to follow mi go out hize how sad / happy.

after my hair cut lol my hair kind of weird u know then when to take free bus form boon lay to IMM , saw the bus then walk towards it then very unfriendly the driver let people get off the bus then close the door wth then anther bus came he let people get off & let us come on then the drive say the next bus drive how can he like that don't let people on to his bus this bus drive want to let then on to his bus but full already then talk many trash scolding the other bus drive who don't let people on to his bus^^_ then no more sit i & my classmate stand till IMM lol

then we want to eat after that my friend come & join us so i intro them to each other hahahah the my friend say my hair very strange & keep laughing at me X.x hize so after eating we went up to my racing gorund wahahhaha then they went to play pool at the Jurong East shopping center so like i was register my car & stuff then tried my just fixed car erm quite ok la but slow so change car then wa wost break so change car again the new car which i fixed no so stabble so i exchange my setting with the brocken car Wow my locker for the cover fly of cause it lossen ai yo so use my the white locker which is my FV one sad_sad lost again sAD_sad i find till the race wa over then my friend called mi go pooling so i ask him to come meet mi at jurong east mrt we go find my that firend earler go pooling first de *>*

so i give up i play without my cover dam so stabber + so fast WTH why alway happen to mi when the race was over then my car complete all the laps sAD_sAD so i still got one more week till school start to race for the champion of the month hize no more car all break . so walk as fast as i can to jurong eat to meet up with my friend cause i was late . then when to find my friend at K Pool yeah we played a while Wow my classmate proz hahha even he forget how to pool 2 year ago hahaha then my friend as somemore friend to join then they all vuses each other ai yo cannont say hahahah later he kill mi so that all weeeeeeeeeeee hahahha

then went back by train reach at woodland then walked home with my classmate he ask me to go play Basketball but i don't even play it hize
so see how tommorrow somemore in the monring hahhaha donno what to wear saio ^^_ just now on msn chated with many of my friend hahah so busy that i don't even have time to eat my biscuit lol just finsh all of it lol now bloging good nite !>!

Day End _8_

No comments: