Wednesday, June 1

Sch Day

hize lesson start at 8am went to nyp alone hize then meet up with my classmate at block P.

then lesson started dam my sit all the computer under maintainer so join up with my friend to share then after the lesson we want to eat yakes my rice so hard like haven fully cooked hize wasted $3 then went to buy notes only have 3 book then 2 more books need to come back tommorrow to clam it so i went for next lesson. hmmm Math class :P the math the lecture teach i got learn before in ITE but for the o levels to them that is a new topic so i teached my friend he a quick leaner but too bad i have no Math notes so have to share with him. then during that lesson my friend called me omg like my phone was ring & playing this song >>"Move your Body close to mi ...." the song of my HP then the lecture took a way my HP dam My friend u "Hai Wo" u good then after the lesson she pass back to me. i was so humiliated cause so many people looking at mi hize how sad can it be.........

then after that we go home hize then at home was decieded to continue with my game but too lazy to work on it then i stare at the pc almost fall asleep hize then i run to my bed, lay there then my friend called me i was like to tired then answer the phone but i use my phone as the pillow lolz slp on it to chat ............

during my walk to my friend house ,i saw my friend at TKD lolz so long never saw her laio hahah then seem she so busy so i just walk off ^^_ then at my friend house we chat chat ,follow go buy thing at CWP nothing to do walk walk chat chat walk again chat more then went home :P

my friend say ...... then i OMG OMG OMG hahhahaahha tell me u did not just say that!~!

tommorrow 8am - 3pm see ya~

DAY END

No comments: