Monday, September 17

Bia Mien Hard To Get

16 September 07
Today was late for service, so I took taxi down, after service went to Chang Yi airport to eat, I order Bia Mien But end up she give me Yeu Mien ….

On the way home on bus 858 was a very long tip, on the bus Ernest play his DS and that game was giving me idea on making my game, cool huh.

17 September 07
Today work up again and guess what my mum bought Bia Mien But is still Yeu Mien ….
Man this day people keep me firing up my mood, Now I kind of feel how Pearly feel with her anger. is dangerous.

went racing after that but didn’t really race at all I was there helping them catching their cars and today Jerry win, and Wei Jie was sick , after that uncle drive me to wood grove and I meet up with Chee Xiang to accompany me to eat.

Reached home and all lazy, to do my thing, feeling so tired . watched Robots War on YOUTUBE, now is about 2am in the morning .

No comments: