Wednesday, September 12

Mission Completed

Today reach work place just in time, and finished my data update before my lunch, lol so much fun today, today visited the warehouse, and fxing up a new PC, the auntie with the trolley came find me again her wheel looses so I help her tighten it.

After that went I come back to my desks I found food lol but my hand was dirty so I use my mouth to eat lol, I always wonder when lunch time the food in the company I don’t really like it but end up taste good lol today the chicken dram stick was very nice almost the same as KFC lol the auntie tell me that this cost $60 per pieces.

On the way home was so tired, I mean always lol , this is working life I hate , at less school wasn’t so bad after all. My company de room temperature is like 17 degree.

Lol today saw JL online hahaha funny that I keep on laughing because she spell Beijing as Bejing missing the “I”. wonder should I tell her or Amen lol hahahaha.

Man I work until I forgotten the date, seem working pass my day faster then before already Thursday now,Ok sweet dream so tired and finally completed GDI mission on C&C gold.

No comments: