Thursday, September 27

In The Rain

Today was late for work dude to raining…. The train travel so slow and the train so crowded with people, went I reach Jurong East it was already 8.10am and finally getting out of that train… my body ach because of the people laying on me against the wall.

Went to took taxi, end up standing in the rain for about 1hr then finally a taxi came… today Guo Wie didn’t come to work he took off for today. Thought of asking him to drive me there, but thank to him as he guild me in the taxi to the company.
When I walk in people ask me what happen lol, then I quickly go toilet to dry my self cause my jacket the hood not waterproof de so my head is totally wet.

Soon is already afternoon chatted with steph online abit lol she dam funny only today…. Went to eat and play soccer table. After that almost finish my web, around 4pm went out with the stuff, he drive me to near by coffee shop to drink and chat.

After work I forget my jacket and my company card went I wanted to tap it, found it at the canteen. My father waited for me to go home celebrate my brother birthday today.

We went to CWP to eat Soul Garden but it close down so we went to eat Swenson saw Tain Wee working there. Finally finish eating and missed CG today for BBQ. Sms them but non reply me…. Reach home touch up a bit on my game.

K kind of late going to bed, hope I won’t get sick tml…. Nite~

No comments: