Tuesday, September 18

Once In A While

Today went to work almost missed the company bus, at company today went to clean the PC at the store man sure was dusty, carrying PC and monitor up the stair making me and my collage sweat.

After that over the server with plastic cause they going to tear down the wall, during lunch time we have so much fun playing the table soccer hahaha I my collage use my camera that I borrow him to video it down. After that went back to my desk to finish the website and man I seeing double and my eyes and headache, my hair today very itchy maybe cause just now carrying the old PC very dusty make me itch.

Went home rest for awhile only Ah Seng call us out, meet up with James, Gou Xin, Ah Seng , Zhen Quan and Ah Wee, walk around in the arcade. Then went to the night market to walk and we saw Li Ying hahaha everyone make fun of James ~.~ oh my nvm.

Reached home waited for my school result coming out, and I didn’t really did it well ~ wonder how was her result, don’t dare to chat with her later she think too much.

Oh well that about it, sweet dream.

No comments: