Tuesday, September 11

Football Table

Today was raining in the morning so, I ask my father to drive me to mrt station, the bus was late thought I miss it but lucky I never went off.

Finish my first website, now moving on the 2nd website. Lol this company very fun :P repair printer, setup pc doing website, today I even called HP company for service man lol man wonder why HP company all the calls are Indian answer!

Ok finally get what I went from him, now doing database entry and making labels for PC ~.~ very very sain cause seem so many thing to do and is the same thing to do over and over again.

Lunch time my collage was playing this football table lol so much fun I keep laughing and enjoying my self then playing it. After work my father come to fetch me home.

So tired wanna rest but seem that time is not enough to spent, still miss her a lot :P slp

No comments: