Tuesday, September 25

MoonCake Festival 2007

Today almost late again but didn’t, nothing much today now in company, so today finish my web but was kind of wrong so need some redo, break time having fun with the soccer table hahahaha.

Today almost late again but didn’t, nothing much today now in company, so today finish my web but was kind of wrong so need some redo, break time having fun with the soccer table hahahaha.

After work wanted to go cut my hair, but didn’t go because I was wearing such a nice t-shirt don’t want to get it dirty, then went home, around night time Kok Yong called me to go out play candle, with cp, ky & mk with their gf. After that cp drive me home… Went to the wrong graden, so i took bus but i over shot the bus stop and have to walk back !!!!

Lol I film them playing candle check it out at you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Coolbeat

Get a free ride home by CP thank pal !!!! Sweet Dream!

No comments: