Wednesday, September 5

Company Fun

Today in the morning I forget to bring my wallet and I have my sister to bring it to me at Marsirling mrt station, it already 7.30am wonder why I still can reach Jurong east mrt at 8am just nice the company bus come, thank to the aunties there told me there is free bus to the company so I can save my $.

Today at work finish my website but cannot seem to host and display, lol the stuff there are funny, shooting rubber band at me ….. hahahahah and it even hit my head went I was working lor. Starting to know more stuff there :D enjoy but don’t know why seem so tired, after work my father come and fetch me home together as he also finish his work near there, My first time see a old train from Malaysia to Singapore, and then I forget to pay someone salary so went to woodgrove to transfer $ to him.

Was walking home and saw this cat sleeping in the motorcycle. Cute nah….
Ok that all, scary to hear that some one like me. Sweet dream.

No comments: