Saturday, September 8

Jing Yi 21th Birthday

Today I was almost late for service, I wakeup at 4pm and rush taxi down to expo, today service was one of a kind really learn a lot about how to live a life.

After that one of our cell group member give us a pickup ride, All the wind make our hair style, went to eat near town and but I was late for my friend Jing Yi birthday so took taxi again as I did get to eat with them, man total today I took about $20+ fee on taxi ride.


Reach there saw Crawford, Robert, Tai Yong, Huang Wei & Gradisy, so we meet up and eat and chat. After that we played mahjong with some of her friend and lol it was fun even I’m losing hahahaha but I did win in the last round be fore we went home. Took bus with them to mrt and then went home.Over all the cake was nice!!!!!

Thought Steph & JL were coming but didn't see them any else where nvm i know what they think!!! ....

did win also did lose some $, just once a well is fine :P ok back to bed and my prayer..... still there light in this world.

No comments: