Thursday, September 6

Working Cell Group

Today so early went to work again, Been lock out hahaha ,the auntie saw me waiting at the rest room so she say she help me to open the room :D , having fun today during lunch time saw my collage playing table football lol so funny just watch them play, and I went to play dots, cool~, went back to work and I get a free mini ice-cream :D then help the auntie to fix his new car(trolley) lol, she call it her car, which don’t need to pay road tax lol, then continue to do my ASP web site ….

After work went to Jurong East to eat, then took train to go cellgroup, enjoy playing game with them :D so long time didn’t have cellgroup already. After that took taxi home again thank to Ernest. . . . just cannot stop him from taking taxi.

Sweet Dream so so so tired….

No comments: