Friday, September 28

Busy For Help

Today so tired, reached in the company this morning almost asleep, lucky for me theirs work to be done and the most confusing is that they don’t know with type of interface they want!!!! So I did both and fixing the error code, Tyrone come msn me for coding and Jeffery meeting me up on Sunday to teach him stuff….

Saw Yvonne blog and I very long time didn’t went there take a look guess what her birthday is tomorrow so I send her a message at friendster hope she doing fine, told steph about it maybe she will celebrate with her bah…

Knowing JL result and don’t need to guess cause it better then me overall. K so tired almost sleeps in bus. Wanted to go cut hair but too tired to do anymore things, wonder went my makeup cg….. Did Adriel forget it? Hmmm..

K that all going to bed so tired yawn~

No comments: