Monday, September 24

Jeffery Birthday

Today went to work even is raining I reached early, do nothing at work today just walking around see anyone need help, and spent the day mod my notebook desktop take a look is it nice?
After work on the bus going to mrt station lol took a photo with my collage, he also from CHC church :P yeah!!!!!

Today Jeffery Birthday after work went to meet him up suppose to treat him dinner but his friend meeting him later at 8pm so we went window shopping at CWP.

On my way home, looking up on the moon that is almost Full, Think about that time in JL cg having moon cake festival. lol sure was unique to me. And I remember took a lot of photo, wanted to sms her to send me the photo but, so long didn’t communicate with her seem hard to do it again. So I blog here hope she will see this and e-mail me the photo.

Totally forgetten yesterday what i did!!! nvm

Pray again because everyday is a miracle. Thank You! sweet dream!!!

No comments: