Monday, September 3

First Day Of Attachment


Today first day of work in attached company, wakeup early at 6.30am, reach Jurong East at 8am, and took bus 98 to the company and I was late, lol I went up to the security stand and ask where can I find my Mr. Raymond.

Just nice he walks in front of me, after that he, give me a short briefing on the company and took me around. Then went to have lunch with a college, that collage teach me stuff and we fixed a com, lol I get all my hand dirty fixing it hahahaha, tml start we will be doing ASP website cool rite, before I off work chat with Emily,Jeffery,Steph,Yin Qi lol so they having fun already hahaha.

Went to catch 6pm bus, and in the bus know a ladies and chat with her along the way hahaha. So seem like this company has a lot of new employee : D …. Oh ya they give me eat a delicacies very nice wonder where to buy >>>>

Yet Free Food and also I own a working tag :P, yup that all, on my way home went to sing song to pick up my can drinks. And went to SS shop talk with the uncle and auntie there, I give them some of my free drink :D, ok now at home really tired, still got people asking me to help even in working oh my, wonder went does it gonna stop, and cui peng ignore me did pick me up , maybe he went to pick up her gf in stead of me hahahahaha.

K good night!!!!!

No comments: