Saturday, September 15

Burning Anger

On my way back home I saw my brother and he wear my FV T-shirt . . . I was really not happy about it. Reached home I told my mum, and my mum ask me not to say anything as his mood not good today, after he reach home I told him next time don’t wear this T-shit and he say “huh I didn’t hear you what u say” then give me that kind of face, I almost gonna kick him in the head. This kind of feel is one of a kind too. But I hold back in my heart and stay quite.

First time chat with my sister on MSN lol even we in same house but we didn’t share or talk thing de, I just feel like sharing, find Vanessa, Chee Xiang , Jeffery but cannot seem to find Koen.

Asked some of my friend did they ever see my angry before cause I my self didn’t know too.

Fire Burn In My Heart, Anger Building Up, Praying Even Harder To Keep My Cool.
God Please Help Me!

No comments: