Friday, August 5

C++ project day

hmmm nothing much today just submit the project what have u do so far ! then went to eat and then math lesson our class mostly all study P&C module then math lol the teacher teach untill don't teach laio give us extra time to revice!!!

wa the test kind of hard !!! eee after the test we all meet out side some cheat lol all very creatiy saio Jacket, sock ,feet also have answer paper... pro!!!!

tommorrow ERP test hize just now went to cwp mac study with friend lol learn alot form him :P

my body so many holes lol my skin it peeling can see so many holes at my back!!!!

so tired faster test finish want to rest so stress now a day unlike my old sch day miss all my EX-classmate so much eveywhere we go we chat crap all day long so happy so joyful with them wish to have that kind of fun now hahahah don't think so :<

what to do? what to do? freddy come for u!

DAY END - get scolding is one thing , get scolding for nothing is another thing!

No comments: