Tuesday, August 23

X-Box Day

monring went to sch with my calssmates lol on my way to sch get stomachach then reach sch went toliet lol but i ask my friend to take my bag go in the class first .... hahaha today english test .... chamelogise .... anyhow do !!!!! next week our boadgame presentition.... ai yo still need to test our game which is so hard to play !@@!

Durning break i saw someone long time never see hmm maybe forget me laio hahahah but still nice to see her agian lol change alot since i last last saw her.......

then after that went to my classmate house watch 0()0()0 show then went to singapore plaza walk a walk , eat a eat lol very funny hung out with them alway make me laught hahahaha hize ... then went play x-box at the dobley ghot mrt there lol they play Fatel frame 2 lol play unitill so sacry that become i play .... wa laio x-box contorllar not use to it so testing button first ... then in the first person veiw i turn then saw the game de sister they all screm then i also neavoes so i press which wasted 1 film haahahha so scary !!!! the story very nice !!!! play & play & play till 3pm ... 3pm our class start but we didn't go wa that was a 3% test dam wasted saio !!!! no more next time ponten class alway like that . no go, got test. go ,no test......

ok then tommrow what shall be happening!!!! Happness or Sadness Stay toons!!!!!

Take a look in side my heart & tell me what u see
I may not be that easie boy that what u want me to be

Sometime i need a Lover!
Sometime i need a Friend!
Sometime i need a Somebody!

To hold me till the end
all i wanna to do is hold u in my hand
cause your the one for me i hold u till the end !!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

DAY END !!!!! Techno song!!!! Techno world !!!!

No comments: