Tuesday, August 9

CWP Day

lol wake up then my friend call meet her at Cwp to buy project stuff !!!! also buy food for my brother & sister then walked home lol my hand was full of thing carrying so much stuff !!!!!

then went home eat later go Cwp again hize ya walk so many time laio lol never use to it no at home so boring ,this time was meet my ex-classmate which they just finish sch so we chat chat and walk walk lol then my friend treat play pool hzie very sain hurt my finger again somemore say place on my hurt finger T.T pain then went take photo lol :>


yeah hahahah nice ??? ok la cause was taken during night time so very blur got pixles hahahaha then went home we three telephone Conferencing talk very long lol then wanted to watch firework hize too bad woodland don't have so never mind tommorrow we three going to watch big one :P live yeah !!!! hize got to pearpare tommorow 9am meet NYP do project hzie very tired !!!!! still got SM project to do E-poster :<>

till then tommorrow walk a day see a day

DAY END - - - - NDP SINGAPORE 40th birthday - - - -

No comments: