Thursday, August 18

A Long Day

hmmmm let see this monring math learn a new topic with is logic gate lol which i learn in ITE but the symblo kind of diffent ,,,, then later on in C++ lol still learining how the new funtion passing works kind of getting hung of it then working on my project lol a very swt_swt time i had there too much of walking around ai yo then donno why my friend siting on my row all look at me saio .... hahahah hize cannont say here !!!! later tio cought by classmate hahahaah

then went to eat at food junction but save $ la so eat 1 currypuff then went to meet my freind to go gym take some photo for his project to use ..... then also went to meet my other friend to borrow calculator for later maths quiz hize study untill so hard even my classmate teach me but in the end only can do some of it..... wondring my math will fail or not alway thing of this lost all my mood liao ...

then during BIS class doing photo shop we do untill play game play CSZ lol play untill almost 3pm then went for the remider class for the maths quiz !!!!!

lol my class so saio one hahahah alot of thing happen wa amzing display of power .... we all chop sit for the quiz all sit at the pro lol then they rename as SERVER & CLIENT......

3 Server Many Client lol....... then at the back they cheat swith table to sit more people .... then it was like all the class sit on the left side very few sit on the right hahahh then during test wa still can talk ,discase,pass paper copy,ask answer,walk here & there...... Power never see this test before hahahaha!!!!!

a long day quit happy :> having fun in class lol they relly make me laught till cannont ta han !!!!! what a crazy class i have. meet so many kind of people & Characteries form them :P

hmmm someone seem a bit boring today hahhaahha how to start conversation donno what to talk ,later angry or what again ....... PROS SIAO

DAY END talk more think less .... hahahaha life should be enjoyable not slacking thought....

No comments: