Wednesday, August 3

End Of Holiday

so soon start sch again our holiday only one week :<

meet my friend go sch together lol today seem ok hize dono why now i tok very less hmm hize also very boring at class lol but i have a good classmate alway pull joke to laught they seem so enjoy hahahahah :> with is a good thing :P after sch me & some classamate went pooling at CWP now even i play pool also very sain hahahah hize no mood to do thing!!!!~~!!!!

then night time went to take note from classamate which i didn't bought the note for that modual hahah!!!! hize read till 1/2 book also sain 1/2!!!!

what got in to me like nothing i do ,i enjoy one hize ya , me myself also nothing to say a few more day till test hahahah then relax laio hize now must read & read & read =_=lll

holiday wanted to start school
now schooling wanted to holiday hahahah hize ....

my life when will it be intersting?


DAY END --210012--

No comments: