Thursday, August 11

National Day

Happy birthday to Singapore :P 40th birthday , hmm let see this morning was support to meet up my long time good friend too do English project cause we same class she say going to meet at 9 am in the morning to go sch do but in the end she too tired yesterday night so she over slp & at the end she cancel it but then i already change my cloth hize never mind so i play Maple story for a while then going to meet my friends to go bugis shopping :P tomorrow will be my that long time good friend birth so we went there :P see what to buy hahahaah!!!!!! present cannot tell first hahhaha tomorrow after give her then i tell on blog what we bought :P

Then after that we went to marina bay south where that national day celebration will be held near there lol we meet up with one of my friend friend :P lol his friend all very active :> hahaha after we eat we went to watch DRAG racing lol how cool was it ... then went to car exhibition lol so many cool car wa also very hot !!!!











Wow even the speaker also so power the hole car shaking take a look at some of their cool Woffer, :P













then we went walk walk around lol so much thing to do :P then after the night fall we waited and chat chat :P then was about to go home the all the suddenly the fire work come out from no where explosive sound make my soul high :P then wa wasted too many tree block the view so hize then after that we walk to the bus stop to take bus back to mrt station then agian boom 2 round of fireworks COOL !!!

then my friend going to watch movie last night at about 12am so i follow then before that i remanber that i still got project to do so i went home first to bath on my way home went to cwp buy present :> but too bad sold out so i went home bath ,do a bit of project , then went out again hize i reach home my parent scolded me for losing my wallet !!!! hize then was about to go out my father nag some more .... "so late still go out tommmrow have sch u know this is the last time don't go out when u have sch in the monring ,not enought slp u know" hize then went out we meet at yishun mrt then went to meet her friend wa !!!! dam her friend forget to buy ticket then no the count close laio .win laio lor wasted my time , $, also get scolding for nothing.....

then went home after that.......... do project till around 3 am then cannont get any slp was about to slp then my mom call me up time for sch wa ... i get dizzyness ......

DAY END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: