Saturday, August 6

Just Not My Day

today was going to sch when i reach CWP then i found that i forgetten to bring my wallet so i cannont take mrt then i called my mom to wait for me down my block so i take a taxi to my block then my mom pass me the wallet then on my way to school in the taxi lol reach there just in time :<

then after today test feel release then later at night around 10pm went to CWP watch movie at 12am before that we chat with my friend cause she also working there lol then she let us go in watch for free :P so we did we watched WEDDING CRASHER lol was alot of .... involove lol intersting hahahah then after the show we sit out side to wait for my friend to off for work then send her home :> but then i relise that my wallet gone missing so just nice the manager was there which we want back to find but no where to been found hize i think maybe the clearner took it hope so TT if not need to make polic report again 2nd time also my posb card was in there with my cash :< donnno how to explain to my parent if they know sure very angry one hize ,let hope tommmorrow i can hear good new from my friend .

then we take taxi home hize hize hize donno what to do now too worry to slp also tired after all the work today :<

DAY END !~! what will happen only GODs Knows!!@!!

No comments: