Monday, August 15

English Project Day

hmm for the pass feel day i forget to post my blog hahaahha i lost my sense of time :<> which she suppose to go with me end up going alone so called many of my friend non was free so i went to take mrt to CCK then change to LRT to bukit panjang plaza to buy the dices with cost me $2 for the dise then went to my friend house help him do c++..... then went to buy KFC to my other friend house do flash project & eat lol ....

just now reach home hahahaha doing my game hope faster finish then my friend msn me that tommorrow have some SISCO test ... haven touch it ... erm a bit only lor hize see how tommrrow ba going to slp soon my skin peeling every where after friday TKD arm combat lol people slam me all over the place & all my dead skin keep peeling off cause of sun burn hahahah

hmmm nothing much donno why now & then like to hear techno so much ... techno make up of nosie dono why i like the beats may be that how i feel !!! :(

DAY END k going to bed soon :> long day a head of me , going to perpare of what will happen next!!!!

No comments: