Wednesday, August 17

Fail Math Day

today wake up very tired was going back to bed agian hahahah then went to sch then during math period we know our marks for maths dam i get the never in my life get so low mark in my life last 2nd in class ..... also get people see laio very a sham... :< i hate my self .....

get a F1 dam totally lost my mood in eveything so just now a SETs test doing quiet ok then tommorrow got Funtion test on math dam then i decied not to go for TKD so at night i study for my math then after sch went to my friend house to do the P&C project .... lol play with his dog then after we finish i went to bugi with one of my classmate to buy birthday persent for his gf lol also go there i eat tako pochi :> then went walk walk around then went home after i eat & bath went to my friend house to ask him teach math wa he also forget laio 2year never touch !!!! hize then called my classmate on phone ask to help me out so tommorrow see how lor......

hize Maths how to learn..... must keep doing more question then i will help so need a person to teach me!!!! wa i don;t want to fail or do bad in any of my module cause i already wasted 2 year in ITE my life so wasted now want to catch up laio very lag behide my friend all gone some where and i still back there .....

Friend I Miss You........................ Hope to see you all once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!
My beloved Friend cannot live without you!!!!!! my closes person then my family...

Math Test >>>> pary my mind to keep, rest my soul to work hard

DAY END "Nothing happen today clam sea!!!!!" ----> U know who!!?@!?

No comments: