Sunday, August 7

Polic Report Day

Today wake up kind of late 1pm, so i eat some food and asked my friend to follow me go make polic report i lost my wallet with my ic in side hize so went to yushin meet her then her friend birng me to the polic post T.T lol went to take bus hize very bad to lost my wallet cause taking mrt i use my borther e-link T.T so very scary to take bus later got inspeceter check hahahaha so i use coin which i don't have any cause i no wallet also T.T so borrow from her friend then after i make the report we walk back to north point lol very near only still take bus wast $$ then went shopping with her brother & went back to cwp play pool lol hize i play pool to voilance hit the ball so hard that fly off... then also injury my hand bleeding so much lol ...

then i went to but food for my borther & sister at home with my parent are over sea dam my wallet lost cause i use posb card to redraw $ to buy food now have to use my School saving money T.T hize buy alot of food then walk home ....

later at night friend call agian went cwp chat chat lol meet my ex-classmate which he today not in NS lol week break ba !!! then after that went home wa so tired all the sudddenly is like my hold day went pass just like this no plan follow what bring next.

working on my game , one chance one game to play ... And that how i play it.. GAME OVER that the end!!~!!

DAY END

No comments: