Monday, August 8

Game Making Day

hize what to do wallet lost no where to go only cwp hahah !!walk there!! in the monring wake up to check my mp3 download wa complelet? lol almost then eat my breakfast after that hmmm do my game progaiming lol a long way to go but still i wanna complete it :P afternoon went to cwp follow my friend walk walk talk talk shop shop lol then went home !!!

going cwp is like my darily exciese hahahhah then ouch my hand still hurt from the last time i play pool with my ex-classmate friend lol :< hize really bad nothing good happen today !! so just listen to song & past my days at home!!!

about 6pm i order pizza hurt lol it deliverthe wrong pizza that time i still at cwp so i donno went i reach home my sister then tell me they send worng pizza hize to have to call again to ask the man to change hours passes the man haven come the pizza already colded lol then after 3 phone call form that pizza hurt gal then the man come hize hize hize lol.....

yes tommorrow no sch so no need to face her & her friend yes hahaha no la then also follow by tuesday holiday hahahaha no need go sch yeah!!! cause i lost my E-link so treaveling will be a problem i using my borther e-link card !!!!! oh ya tommorrow have to pass him back if not he no need to go sch laio :L

hmmm today i just found out that my very old friend name lol i know her since K1 but then i first time then know her addedtion name :P hize the world have change time passes sooner or later destiny will fulfill!!!!

DAY END!!!@.@!!!

No comments: