Monday, August 1

Christian Day

lol today was so free that i promise my friend to attend a gearthing donno what at cwp movie theater 6 lol they when there sing song and say their prays :P then after that we went to eat at the food count hah !

i was very curies about how a christian do their serivce & stuff so i decied to follow them the holday actually i have planed after this want to go bugis with my friend to shop for new cloth & stuff but non of my friend are free so i follow them around lol then we went to take a bus to pasie pangjunk lol whatever it call lol reach there oo my head was spinning & then i found out arrrr my face skin started to peel off so i rush to toilte to wash off then they went sing song again lol but i cannont join them cause i no voice laio hahahaha dud to sunburn now feel sick & they say prayers & listen to some god bible :P quit intersting :P

then after most people left they was asked to sing one more time , this time they going to video it down hahahaha then my friend ask me to join in lol any thing will be for me hahahahah then what the hell i sing untill so foces hahahah donno what the website to get the video lol a nice song too !!!! u all should read it :P

then after that we went to Jurong point to eat then walk a round then went home .

reach home then i find out tommorrow not sch but test coming i haven study & also Project haven do all rushing then i slowly plan & stuff out.... think it will be fine!!~!!

my back still pain donno how many cactus poking me at my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAY END!!!~~~~~ found new sercet about someone hehehehehe :P

No comments: