Friday, December 30

1 More Day To 2006

Today went out with a friend :> we meet at cwp at 9am in the morning hahah then went to watch movie at 10.45am , watched KING KONG wow 3hr show very touching many have die in the movie.... then went play pool dohbly ghoat lol hmm just about 4.30pm we went home after that lol hize haven study for math lol tml somone will help me be my teacher hahahahah .... but also need to spend a day ......

then wented to pass the common test paper to my classmate de but seem she have meet someone special so nvm hahahah then went i reach home very hungry so ordered Pizza hut then my classmate called me ask go out eat hize sorry ar eating pizza laio .... then play game hahaha finally after one hole week get to chat with JL lol she forget still have me a friend here .... lol ok la everyone seem busy i also kind of that it lightly laio donno why... very scare someone i went carzy cause store too much problem on my mind ..... just hope that ,that day won't have to come.

tml is the finally count down to a new year ....To all my friendz out there i really enjoy the time been with u . thank for making me enjoyfull thought out this year cause so many new thing happen i really donno how to solve. no more word to say just from the bottom of my heart THANKS (cry.cry)

No comments: