Saturday, December 31

Summary Of 2005

Finally 2005 has ended ! i be writing a summary about my life in 2005!

First Time in my life:
Working in NTUC & Popular warehouse & Trio-Tech!
KTV & Kbox sing song (Thanks To Yvonne)
Win Tamiya race (Champion Of 05 April 2005)
Falling in Love
Watched the most Movie in this year
Play Pool (Thanks To Angeling)
Roller blending & ice skating (Thanks To Keon & Stephanie)
Ride a bicycle (Thanks To Tian Hao & Sani)
Play basketball (Thanks To Cui Peng)
Went Gym (Thanks To Cui Peng)
Eat Veg. (Thanks To Cui Peng)
Drink Beer And wine (Thanks To Cui Peng)
Style & dye my hair
Make my PC a karaoke system! and TV input!
Learn TKD (Thanks To Cui Peng)
TKD sparing (Fighting)
BBQ @ punggol
Maded My Very Own Computer Casing By My Self
Spend more then i earn!$
Bring my com to BBQ
learn to cook noodle
Sentosa With classmate (2 times) & EX classmate
Gives Christmas & Birthday persent
Watch World Cyber Game 2005 Lives!
Been in Town Alone!
Swimmin in sea across

Bad Thing Happen:
lost my Wallet
make police report for lost IC
leg injury from TKD
accident from Bycicle

lost contact of my friends
computer spoil
mouse and modem spoil
making my friend unhappy (Sorry to anyone i Offended)
fail my maths common test
relationship destory my friendship (Sorry Jaing Lin)
me betray a friend (Sorry Tyrone)
fall down from stair lol

My life so many intersting stuff happen happy or sad. i overcome it every day. a new year hope to bring new stuff and less problem. just wanted to say i really garth that i have meet so many interesting people also is a presure to know u all, u guyz really teachers me new stuff and bring me happnies. i still got so many thing to learn form u all. Thank for been there for me. (too much to list) awaly will be my friend for evey one i knows.

I Do change alot in my charater and outlook but the old me still a part of me so i will be never chaning person! away remeber that !

i only know one more thing in my back of my mind love is forever.

This 2005 was so unforgetable .in my enteir life never happen so much stuff.
Happy New Year 2006 hope this will be a New Begain Of a Brand new story of my life.

No comments: