Thursday, December 29

Aching Over All

lol after yesterday sentosa trip today wake up around 2pm laio hahahah but still eating breakfast ha ha ha then play game on my com lol ..... nothing better to do then around 6pm went to photocopy notes after this week will be my common test lol so need to study, which i haven even touch it yet ... so tml i think i will be studying ba....

then went to cwp pass it to jeffery :> my classmate <: then we went play pool together lol then end up 4 win 4 lose hahah even after that went to buy KFC home to eat then he meet up with his friend to go home .... hahahah atless today never stay at home all day got to go out :>

whats on their mind one body know ... so let me be a fire thats burn everything away :

The wonder of the world is gone and old for sure
All the wonder that I would have found in her

As a hole becomes another strike to burn
An old flame returns

Every intuition fails to find it's way
One more table turned around I'm back again

Finding I'm a lost and found when she's not around
When she's not around I feel it coming down

Get me what I could never ask for
Connect me and you could be my chemical NOW

Give me the drug you know I'm after
Connect me and you could be my chemical

When everybody wants (the chemical of) your soul

When everybody wants (the chemical of) your soul

Slow and
Everybody wants you
So
Slow and
Everybody wants your soul

Give me what I could never ask for
connect me and you could be my chemical NOW

Give me the drug you know I'm after
Connect me and you could be the chemical

You could be the chemical!
You could be the chemical!!
You could be the chemical!!!
You could be the chemical!!!!


Good nitz kill you in the morning wahahaahahhahahaha ( Evil Laught )

No comments: