Wednesday, December 14

Slacking Day

Today went to sch late cause in the morning, it was raining that cause the mrt to jerk and jerk.... i get headach of it.... then reach school late by 7min...

Then pass you my rsume & coverletter..... then on with the lesson... but was kind of boring .... wanted to zzz but cannot wor..... then after that lesson went to eat eggs and milo ice lol seem so long haven eat laio hahahaha then after that want to find my old friend cause he also alone then our next lesson lol no one attend it lol just the few of us so boring even i also left....

Went to sercet place listen him play song ..... then around 2pm he went of to his class so i walk walk around de sch then went to find my classmate lol .... then went to math lesson lol just the few of us .... hize not that bad lor 12 or us ... but then that lesson also teacher talking all the way.... 2hr teach 1 topic not bad hor hahahha... then went home with my friend.... sain eveyone seem busy with their own stuff .... i should also find my own thing to do laio ..... ok then tml jap test .. just a while ago my friend called me go out play but just cannot need to study jap tml test laio sorry wo hahahahaha....

Tml 11pm sch end where to go what to do! hize maybe follow someone lor or going out with my friend O him a day out...... and one more thing my english hize hopless rite?
nitez nitez guysz

No comments: