Thursday, December 22

Last Day Before Holiday

This is it going to miss you guys. christmas going to be very sain for me .... what is wrong with me i don;t get it my self either an unstable feeling in side of me making me carzy in side.... not the out side .. this few day getting headach very easy..... yesterday very strang my father dream of me in a chuch that i run there and there then donno what bad thing happen to me.....

wired dream my father have .... my be god sending massage to me? or just coincidence or is that gal on my mind form city harvest church.... is all this thing links? hmmm

Today gives all the gifs i suppose to give all 4 present all gifs to my good friend :P but did they treat me as their friend i totaly not sure about that, but i really like to see them smile & happy everyday so i take whatever to make them happy even i spend $$ on gives, during break we skip the html lesson to went for break so funny my friend today hahahaha he today very saio lol make all of us so happy i really like it so that way everytime i free i will find him to come eat with my calssmate :P Entatitment for them atless can see their happy face .

lol today very funny thing my classmate do some of the gal was in the lift and rech the floor but our class de boys all block the entrance lol >>>

i really don't know what to do. every little day i was like doing nothing at all . so boring that i can think so many possiable things & way in my carzy mind but all cannont be done hahhaha....

Here One Scenario: i talk to my classmate then donno why la i suddenly run and jump to the apron of the In the NYP 3th floor de wall and stand there feel the wind ~ then i jump down to 2nd floor ..... lol with out injury leh hahah then runaway, then my classmate like shock.... WTH i mean if was real my leg or what so ever will be injury, how could be possiable .....

wired rite but is what my brain thinking of for today. one more thing i really wish someone out there will present a prasent to me hahaha but don't think possiable lor all my friend very $$ face one... that all good night rest well friendz....

No comments: