Sunday, December 18

5 Day Passed

Too long never blog cause been really tired.... wanted to blog also zzzzzz too much :>

Thusday 15 dec 2005 :
Today got manufacturing test so after the first lesson which happen not much people attended then only the few of us when to study after that lol we when to mine secret place to study but too X.x so they all suggest to go library study hahahah so we book a room and then seat there study but i don't really get to study much... just helping them on the question they don;t know then after that we went to eat wa nothing much to eat doh... then after that C++ lesson lol very sain .... next week need to show teacher part of the project laio hehehe .... then lol donno who be hide me sometime... spy on me ... then my friend asked me the play sillrod online they very fun and good graphic and almost my class are playing it... hmm can consider.... so that lesson
we having the test lol 20 question mcq which all come out form the same paper we revise think can get good result ba but someone i think can get 100% :P hmm me leh i think got 1 or 2 mistake ba.... no so confident at all lol... then after sch we take taxi home lol my classmate lor wanted to play that game asap lol...

but i went home update my patch cannont always get error... hize that all....

Friday 16 dec 2005 :
Today no sch also don't feel like going TKD so went out with my friend james :P went to causeway walk walk chat chat. then he bought lans cable cause he wanted to share up 2 com like mine to the internet . then i went over to his house to fix also help him fix the neon light which i bought for him on his birthday :> lol the lan cable short of 1mm hize need to rebuy lol then help him fix the neon light still need to think where to put the light and what design he want lol end up like this but rather cool then mine :>
he intro me some game and then was a bit tired so went home early to rest :> nothing much...

Satday 17 dec 2005 :
Today soppost to go to paser ris lol ... bbq with a group of friend :> hmm so i called up my friend ask him to come along with me sinch we both so free :> when there about 1hr zzzz on train then also raining finially we reach there and found them so i intor my friend to them then donno why suddenly we all chat untill the sky turn drak :P hize so much to catch up lol then we eat of us hold a night stick "_ lol then went to play hide & seek lol got bounder la but then tell you some thing very lame :> i'm the first person to get caught lol already no time to think and hide so i faster slp on a beanch perten to be a bagger hahaha but too bad my hair too shiny :>.... then after that play a few more round we went to catch the last train home phew at last .... that the end of my nights :P

Sunday 18dec 2005:
lol slack at home sinch morning till night. in the night time i want out for a while to buy some present :> then was wanted to do project but my teammate was away busying their own personal stuff so mindnight then we started doing hize lol i eat & eat & drink coffie till i'm so fulll cannont slp almost torn thought the night till school start with a classmate online she also pain full currying all the work by her self .... but atless i do my jobs. lol was wanted to go slp asap but just cannont go to slp hize ......zzzzzz......

Monday 19dec 2005:
Hize Finally morning went to sch then we know the presentition was post to thusday ... hize so got free time to do more stuff again :> then after that lesson i went to eat with some of my very good friend lol all sick joker that make me smile everyday of my life :P hize maybe sometime i over care about them laio.... then after that 2hr 30min i really enjoy it lor then went to our next class lol sinch my friend already no class we ask him to join us :> lol also today very lucky the teacher was replace tmp hahahah then on my way there saw 2 of my long time friend wor but seem they rather busy and also i late for class so never have chance to talk hize :> after the lesson we all went home lol my friend again wanted to play that game so take taxi again :p so $$ just for game time .... unbelieveable..... jain you lvl up lor :P

Study & Friend = Happy Day..... FOREVER !~ christmas is coming.......

No comments: