Tuesday, December 13

Feel So Good To Be Back

i'm my old self again doing all those crazy thing hahahah make joke and today hmm ....

let say after break want to meet my friend but then u know what just nice some of my classmate also meet my that friend hahaha to buy hamster from him oo. so we went to look for him in FJ ... then after he pass her the hamster we eat then want walk walk lol see so enjoy able with my group of friends hahahah i been so long i haven have so much fun ya hahhahaha then after some of them left we went to me and my friend de sercet place. i like to hear him play the flute sound so nice feel so soft out hahhahah... then we let the hamster out fo the cage... lol run every where..... alway like to run under us lol very .... u know hahahah then play & play , talk & talk but someone sick today if not we will have even more fun hize wish you fast recover.... time over ,time to go back to HTML lesson...

Today we having test lol just in the morning revise some of the thing i forget hahaha thought it was a lab test.... but in the end was a online MCQ quize only but 40question leh , and that is one hell of a question like endless question i keep doing like non-stop some question like repeats it self .... great i'm the first to finish cause was dam easy all learn before laio hahahahah hize donno why so confined suddenly... much be my mood lol today was so enjoy able wish everyday somthing happy happen to me .... like this i get stragth "A"s in no time ...... offcause my friend i cannot see u all die i already helping you all but u all like don't care .... how to help hize..... but still i never give up hor ..... i dei also will foces you all to pass or even better then me.....

just now rushing my cover letter and resume lol need to re edit got some error you know hahahha.... then asked many people to help cause my english very bad as you can see in my daily blog some time i use spelling check in MS word ...... hah also just a few mins ago my friend just want home lol he come my house to pass my back the BF2 cd lol he cannont play hize ...... also during at my house his gf keep calling him so many time is like he very sain ...... lol go where do what need to report to her...... already get chained by his gf.... good luck ya!

Ture Friend not form the sign is form the hearts......

No comments: