Monday, December 26

Merry Christmas 2005

So this is christmas and a happy new year :Dhize Christmas day also everyone busying their own stuff.... so went out play pool with a friend of mine lucky me got at less one people to go out with then i hit the town traveling mrt in a crowed train and went to a crowed street. donno why i started to pity my self, all my friend are seem so busy ,left me so free no where to go, nothing to do!
So went walk around orchard road see all those light and decoration wow so beautiful also so many people hahahaha take so many photo enjoying my self .. then went find food to eat dam i forget which shopping center so went looking since i'm so free one by one i went in to take a look hahah.

buy some food and drink slowly walk and eat .. then really dam boring so call some of my friend but all seem no respoed and sms people too hize one of my classmate she was with her old sec friend but from the start till the end of the sms is was like din even start at all just a fake :< color="#cc0000">here are some of my friend busying their own stuff :
Cui Peng : Bring her mum out
Koen : Having his own party out side
Yvonne : Working at her mum's place
JL: With Her BF
Tyrone : Went Swimming
Jeffery : Sick
Yin Qi : Went Out
James : Eating KFC at home
My parents: went out too


Sometime i feel poor for my self have i need to end up like this?

But still i missing one very important present for Cui peng He been there done there for me i O him much more :P so next time meet him i have a special gif :P till then if u are reading this better forget :>

That the end of my Chirstmas till then tml what to do i don't know just see and happen that anyone out there care to ask me out ba . trying to smile all i can hahaha but then it cannot happen all the time . my christmas Wish is : A simple R*l*t*o**h**

THink that all for today good nite and MERRY CHIRSTMAS to everyone in the world.

No comments: