Saturday, December 24

Christmas Party 1

hmm today wanted to go out cut my hair before christmas.... but seem no one going with me so not going laio ,i hate to do thing by my self but sometime only i will lor have no choice hahahah

Ok then today hmm around 5pm meet my friend went to play pool at CWP then go christmas party lol form my outsider friend hahaha just in time my friend come back from sch lol so i pull him to go with me hahahaha.

then we meet up with the rest of them then they take us to the place lol still take bus. lol was a childcare center lol ... they celebrate in there book the place of that time .... then enjoy the singing the powerpoint slide show :> hahah then have some games lol phew lucky lucky me never gana hahaha the loser need to eat meawroms yucks.... think of it is OMG lol ... but someone eat 24 of it lol cause we play a game some slot of like timetable. 1 raindeer 4 legs lol then we must say "ding" lol to the next person hahahah so if the one who is wrong need to eat the number of wroms lol.... then next game MusicalChair wa haven play it for a long long time .... hahah i will do any thing to get my chair :P wrestle fr life :>

i always like wrestle with my friend long ago hahah hize so much fun :P ok then lol lucky also never lose. then we separate in to 3 group lol to build a christmas trees with newpaper mark & judget by height and design.. so my friend and i we all differet group so we challenge each other lol our start off very suckie but then near to end of time the patten and height started to get good :> but too bad we only get 2nd the 1st was my friend group he buile a x'mas trees that was so heigh and strong even he hung a santa hat there also never fall lol ours 80dreegre falling hahaha then went we present that time fall omg hahahah then i squeeze back lol to 90dreege hahah was very fun ..... in my ITE days always have this kind of groups project hahaha this is one of my best yet :> aslo we eat the dinner there :P

ok tok too much laio people see so much i write also lazy to read :> but still my hp somthing worng some of the photo i take cannot display if not i show you all the tree we make :> hize my com de maple cannont play donno why went in auto close program only my other come can play...

ok then tired laio going to bed... good day and good nitez everyone :P Marry Christmas & Happy New .

No comments: