Wednesday, December 7

now i know the ture me!

Today, jap class forget to do HW so tml pass up... after that was maths lecture for 1hr i ponten ..... then after sch went out with tyrone. seem he nothing to do untill 5pm so he follow me go buy my friend Birthday present.....

on the way in mrt he called yinqi lol we were in the same train .... then we went to bugis eat and watch Chicken Little lol 2nd time wacthing laio..... nvm lor seem hey wanted to watch anything but they don't want me to pay ... nvm la ai yo i pay ma .... but so how the $ donno how they give me back in my bag....

lol then went sim lim search for the neon light for computer... so hard to find untill headspining neh ... he really helped me look untill siao i already headach hahahahah anything la cannont seem to find the blue color light so replace by purple ..... then off we go home....

just a few hours ago i found out that i'm a very big KPO in the class which every problem i created..... i very slow now then i found out why i'm a bad person that everyone avoid me .... thnks to tyrone who called me and teach my a lesson that my hole life won't forget .... ok then i shall say no more ,i know nothing can fill it up the thing now ....i also donno what to do ..... layer low as possiable ... learn to change ba .... i really not the who i am in the past then now. i really change alot. for some reson i still hate my self and my big mounth..... guess that eveyone in the class know that laio why i'm i the last to know hize ..... that ok but i really hurt them.....

how to face the class tml that will be a problem......

No comments: