Sunday, December 25

Christmas Party 2

Today was Christmas eves so no one calling me out so i slp untill very late around 1pm then wake up ....

then play com do nothing till 6pm went to my cousi house to celebrate lol very sain/fun too lor ok la at less go something to do ...

then they play games hahahah riddles guessing game then play human Jackpot then UNO's hahhahahaha. so i eat and eat and eat .... hope to grow more ... must win her back O/////

then today thing too much Scenario: what happen just before 12am christmas i got a feeling of crying cause i think of her kissing her bf....

then my friend miss out telling me what time to meet today cause just nice my friend today birthday on christmas day amzing rite? just hear from them they have so much fun.... i missed ... and also my calssmate or gals group nvm even send a greething sms to me i bougth them present leh wth lor don't even care ....

this is mine blog i will write what my heart want to say: i have my own world no one can stop me

then finally going to bed soon good nitez guys and thnks for the following people : Nicolas, Johnaten,Min Kai,Angeline,Ivy,Tain hao,Xiang Yi,Chee Siang,Yin Qi,Guo Xin,Shi Yun,Qin Seng,Marcus,Emily,Fiona & Guang Ai :D Lim Yong Sheng here by : Wishes You all A very Merry Chirstmas !!!!!

No comments: