Thursday, December 22

Christmas Shopping

hmm today jap test in then morning lol not doing so well after all hahahah then after sch around 11am wanted to go out shop for x'mas gives for my friend :P i don't even think they will ever give me one hahahah so nvm la u guys happy can laio :P

.... some people never think of others, at less give me a answer ma i alway wait and wait ....

hmm this time cannont tell what i buy lol later you readed it then not fun laio hahah last time my friend birthday haven give he come read my blog then sain know what i'm going to give him.... lol .... hmm called so many of my friend but all seem no where to befound so alone... but lucky yesterday booked a person hahah atless got someone to hung out with..... went to jurong point walked so many round then finally found somthing to buy lol i buy present very chooses one also very picky... so don't you mind that having a long time shoing with me lor.....

ok lor thnks ar really o u la next time i think of something that will not bored you out :>

then project & more project to do hize tml last day then finally have a week break :> holiday hahahah .....

No comments: