Tuesday, December 27

The 1st Day Of Christmas

This first day of christmas hmm nothing much i want to go out but no one going out so sain so today around night fall i went to cwp to get a very special gif of someone who teaches me how to stand up... heheh finally all this year my first day of eating veg hahahah and also want to play Besketball but not much playing only shooting .... watch them play match ...

then around 10 pm my friend come meet us so play for a while then went to 7-eleven buy food hahahah then chat a while so tml after morning lesson going to sentosa .... hize anything hahah so tonight need to charge my hp to full bat hahah tml many photo to take laio going to enjoy my self like no other time :> u will see the reall me in action hahahah.

Release me form this mysterious waiting
The star are falling, The wind is blowing.
Finally I can hold you in my arms.
Two hearts beating together.
Believe me that my heart is never-changing
Waiting a thousand years.
You have my promise
Despite many bitter winters
I never let you go

Close your eyes and tightly grab my hands.
Please recall the past - the days we were in love
We loved each other too much
It is sorrowful that we can't even say "I love you."

Every night my heart aches.
I never stop thinking of you
I am used to being alone for such a long time
And I face it with a smile.
Believe me, I choose to wait
Even though it's painful, I won't leave.
Only your tenderness can save me from the endless cold.

Let love be a blossoming flower in our hearts.
We can pass through time, never bowing our heads, and never giving up our dream.

We never forget our promise
Only true love follows us
as we pass through time we can't even say "I love you."
The love we have in our hearts is the only never-changing myth.


Good nitz

No comments: