Monday, December 12

Weekend

hello, seem sometime now haven been blogging ..... got many thing to say........ let begain

Friday 9/12 :
want out with my very good friend celebrate his birthday which was yesterday but we have school so cannot make it.. so today we meet with my old friend really miss him alot "marcus" :> haven seen him for 3-4 year laio vey busy with his gf and study..... finally to get to hung out one more . we went pooling and play lan hahhahah so much fun ... i reallly enjoy evey moment we spend togther even he also say that he miss our old time .... but if i can everyday have this kind of fun it will bright out my everyday life.

Satday 10/12:
nothing much today soppost to go out with classmate do project work but then don't call or meet. thne later night watch wwe just found out that a very respectfull de superstar passaway.... just that really miss that guy perfoume for all the fans out there and also everyone tears out for him donno why he gone just like that... just really miss him..........

sunday 11/12:
at home all day on one free to go out .... so study and finish all my HW tml sch start this week got many test coming need to get good grade this time ,just downloaded a song call TAKE WHAT's MINE.. is go like this "Hey nothing you can say, nothing you can change that you had done to me" so tml i will be in class all lone ba so must find thing to do.... hope one day i can forget all this year what i did .... hize i somthing really hate my self for what i did......

TML i change in my inner self hope u like the real me.....

No comments: