Thursday, January 12

Bad Result

moring only 7 of my class attendent the lecture ... then some come late .... after the lesson went to open house beifing then went to eat with my classmate lol so lame .... they all....

then went to lecture again but i never stay long ,left my bag and went to find my friend to do some of his project work... 1hr pass then i went back to the lecture... hize dono what i have miss need to work on the java script.

after that c++ lesson. teacher was dissapointed by my performace in the lab test 2 , i thought i did great but she told me that i misunderstand the question .... so i just pass ... hize "pro also got time that they fail" so it hits me so hard kind of lost my soul again..... just seat that in my seat staring .... then donnno why suddenly i get knouck out... is like was 1sec then my head knob then i think i was slping ba but my friend wake me up.... is like was i don't even know what happen....

how long have i been slping ... i don;t even know i was aslp..... how scary.....

then next lesson doing pratical aiyo so hard and confusing so many different kind of code.....
but my friend proz from donno learn untill know .... i think she only one in class know every one else was chating alway all the time.... ok then going to bed tml still have make up class which happen i don't know what time started....

my study is so wrong so sain. wish my that kind of happness form my past still have with me!!

EVERYTHING HURTS
-STUDY
-FRIEND
-LOVE
-LIFES
-THOUGHS

叶子在窗外轻轻爷
人行道没有行人走过
镜子里的我很不像我
自从你离开了我变得很软弱
你的影子在每一个角落
好像是在提醒着我
少了你的陪伴我现在有多寂寞

我想我可以习惯一个人生活
我想我可以假装不曾爱过冰
凉的夜里让眼泪温热我
感觉如果要走谁能说 no
我想我可以习惯一个人生活
在记忆里面擦去你的承诺
爱情怎么会是这个结果
爱情是个梦而我睡过头

No comments: