Thursday, January 19

NYP OPEN HOUSE

So today our sch open house!!!!! me and some of my classmate we involve been a tour guide taking visiter to walk aroudn the campus.

so morning going to sch time when reaching the traffic light juntion i found out i forget to take my wallet so walk back home to take ... so guessing that i will be late . reach the lecture room i was late for 30min...

then also only a few came... my friend just get her cd back she want to record leh how nice i see when i have time i upload to my web then u all can don't load , must support her! ...non-listening to teacher all doing c++ project cause today need to let teacher see next week hand in laio...so after that lesson went to a lab to do project lol finally finish but then whent teacher say again aiyo. i do correct but no suppost to do it this way hahha so have to change everything. ask me friend help me print and submit.

after that went the return with the printed paper we all went to the meeting place where the teacher will tell us on our tour guide what to do and where to go...

soon team up each bus 2 person to guide. those student ar from Yishan sec. lol very actitive not like us all 1/2 dead zombie in NYP. bring them walk and walk lol ..... very sain nothing for them to play then bring them to play warcraft III lol after that went Mac eat .... then i found out so much stuff going on around there never have enought time for them to play kind of sad for them.... hize. nvm seem tired also so after they eat bring them back to take bus...

then went to mark attendance lol my classmate help us make laio then still need to wait till 5.30 then can go off... so want to a very quiet place and rest there chat....
then help my friend to birng her bag to pass her but instaed passed to her friend lolz... k then went home with a classmate of minie. tml no sch. no worrie heheheh k good nite. Wo yao xei xei ni giving me the joy i every have!!! 1000 wordz in return.

No comments: