Thursday, January 19

Jap Class x2

lol morning jap class dam donno why very tired during that lesson fall a slp.....
then math lesson also slp....

so 11pm that my end of sch but today have make-up lesson at 3-5pm jap class.... sain 1/2
so then went to find teacher collect t-shirt for my friend tml open hosue need to wear lol no more size to choose all left is size "S"... donno how he can wear .

then went to lab do c++ hize think and think and think that why i like programing. also i use all thi skill to make game to play hahaha...

but no time to do game project all the way ... then exam laio SAD_SAD. after that went to eat mac wa dam pro the counter person who serve me... wait very long .... was hungry and also running out of time my jap class start at 3pm.. alread 2.40pm+....

then finish my meal lol late 30min..... take about stuff hahahaha lame lor too bad my friend catch no ball still young hehehehe.....

jap class slp again lol dono why then trying to stay awake.... ai yo. after that class went back to find my classmate which still in the lab doing they html project.... lol must say very nice layout :P. hize maybe i talk too much donno why my friend keep shooting me...words...........wahahha.

ok then went to meet my friend then go home together. ok then now at home still working on c++ thing i done all the requiment laio kk .try modify later ba ... then help some of my friend to do then clear up my TAMIYA stuff lol cause this sunday going to race yeah! finally waiting for so long now the race jsut about to start.i'll be waiting..

tml open house so nervose lol bring a group of sec sch people to walk around the campus. hize 5hr saio 1pm+ till 6pm so no class for me.

A day by a day see you once in a day i feel more better already.hize really miss my old friend lost contact laio a person that i never forget....Goh Mei koon lol..... donno where in the blue hell to find u.

No comments: